Search This Blog

Monday, May 3, 2010

Think Again!

When you were thinking to take revenge to someone, think again! Here are some quotes that I wanted to share with all of my friends and as a Muslim, you will understand better what I'm trying to deliver here. For me, there are lot of ways to give back what bad things we get from others but the most powerful thing to do is to leave it to God as God is the Almighty who knows better what the best and what not for us.

Yet! remember, what goes around will come around, life is like a roller coster, you will get back CASH all the bad things you did to others..



Saidina Umar once said:

"Kabaikan dibalas kejahatan itu kejam, kebaikan dibalas kebaikan itu biasa, kejahatan dibalas kejahatan itu dendam dan kejahatan dibalas kebaikan itu mulia"



One of my friend also used to say:

"Biar orang lain buat jahat kat kita tapi kita jangan sekali2 balas"..Thanks to my old friend ain :)



With love,

Mia Nur





1 comment:

  1. btul3....does not mean kte kalah or lemah, just mls nk take part small things mcm nih or dlm erti kata lain bnda bodoh opsssss sorry word xbaik....
    btw fara u roxxxxx! ;p

    ReplyDelete