Search This Blog

Monday, May 24, 2010

The ABC of friendship

~F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P~
One of the most precious word for each of us. They are the most important person in my life after my family. Let me introduce you to all my sayangs :)

Me & Fadilah

Farhana & Me

Me, Faten & Ila
Me, SI, Manuella, Lin, Kak Su, Fadilah and Jiha

My classmate BM226 (International Business)

THE ABC of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.H.I.P
A : Accepts you as you are
B : Believes in you
C : Calls you just to say hi!
D : Doesn't give up on you
E : Envision the whole of you
F : Forgives your mistakes
G : Gives unconditionally
H : Helps you
I : Invites you over
J : Just like to be with you
K : Keeps you close at heart
L : Loves you for who you are
M : Makes a different in your life
N : Never judges you
O : Offers support
P : Picks you up when you are down
Q : Quites your tears
R : Respects you
S : Say nice things about you
T : Tells you the truth when you need to know it
U : Understands you
V : Values you
W : Walks beside you
X : Xplains things that you don't understand
Y : Yells when you need to listens
Z : Zaps you back in reality

That's all for now. Treasure your friends while they are still here. Remember that how far they are, they will always be in your heart. (^_^)

With Love,
Mia Nur

4 comments:

  1. hehehe..TQ..It's a bless to have a friend like you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. alar gmbr x cantik!hahahhaha
    kna snap yg lain la fara ;p


    p/s : love+++++++

    ReplyDelete
  3. tu la fana..everytime kuar dgn awk mana tangkap gambar..ada gambar masa form 5 tu je la.hehehe

    ReplyDelete