Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

ME Boyfriend???

Why is it when I told the person (mostly colleagues or friends I newly meet) that asked me "the question" will not believe me when I answer it?

Question: "Pakwe org mana? @ boyfriend sihat?"
Answer (Me): "huh? Mana ada pakwe"
Question: "Hm..tipu la.." (obviously dengan muka tak nak percaya langsung!)
Answer (Me):"BETUL..."

Aduh! Pelik ke kalau sy x de boyfriend sekarang??? Do I look so dependent that I need a boyfriend every single minute? I can live my life on my own feet. In fact, my life is not about love (for now, it is enough that I have my family and friends to love me).. There's are alot more to achieve other than love for example building my career and improving myself to be a better person every single day. I'm still young..not yet 22 (hehehe..will be this year).. I will start looking for a boyfriend or more accurate a husband to be when I'm 24 @ 25 because that will be an ideal time for me to get married.

Anyways, I believe God created every single living thing in this world with a partner. There's no need to desperately looking for a partner, when the right time come for me to meet my partner, God will meet us together and we will work for our relationship together from there.

p/s: to those who used to asked the question before, try to ask it again another 2 @ 3 years and I believe I will have the answer to convince you by that time..hehehe

With love,
Mia Nur

4 comments:

  1. fara,betul2...dah xtau ape nak jwb...pasni jawab jer lah dah ada...tipu sunat...=P

    ReplyDelete
  2. tu la pasal..pelik betul bila org x nk percaya yg sy ni single..

    ReplyDelete
  3. fana, sori x balas on FB..busy la kerja.. hari minggu baru buka FB..hehehehe..lgpn kat ofis FB blok..

    ReplyDelete