Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

T.W.I.L.I.G.H.T

What's HOT now in cinema??? Definitely many are now talking about the 3rd Twilight saga..The Eclipse..Well, guess that??? I watched it twice already. During the first day it were out on Thursday as well as on Friday night. So much of a "huge fan" right?..hehehehe..Comments??? Too much kissing and loving2 scence..duhhh..wheres the action??? Anyways, definitely the journey will continue.. Just waiting for the ending.


Before ending this post, here are a short dialogue I picked form the movie..I almost remember each words ("peminat" sampai tgk 2 kali berturut2 la katakn..hehehe) but sorry it wasn't perfectly right..x sempat la plak nk tulis dlm wyg tu kn :)

"When we were 5, they asked us what we wanted to be.. Our answer will be like astronauts etc..but in my case, I wanted to be a princess..
When we were 10, they asked us again what we wanted to be..Our answer will be like cowboy etc but for me I wanted to be a star reacher..
BUT, The real answer is..who knows???
It is not the time for a us to make a decision, it was the time for us to make a mistake..many of them..make a mistake like falling in love (like a lot)..take a Degree in Philosophy because there are no way you could make a career out of it....Then, when the time came for us to make the right decision, we'll know it"

With love,
Mia Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment