Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Back to Automotive!

I think this is the best title for now. Why??? because I used to enter Automotive industry (even though just for 3 days..sape2 yg tau cerita tu, tau la..) back then during my internship before I switched to Oil and Gas industry..NOW, I'm back to automotive! Yup.. I started my career already.My first job as a permanent staff to be more accurate. It has been almost a month..In fact I already received my first salary..hehehe..I am attached under sales department to one of the well known Japanese car distributor (Actually I applied under Logistics in Jobstreet but then the vacancy is already taken so they called and offered me to be under sales department). So far I had so much fun at work apart form the stress from the job for sure..My colleagues are awesome and very help full..ye la kn..sy ni budak baru belajar..I felt so welcome here. But one thing for sure I am very proud of what I achieved right now as I work hard to make sure it happen and Alhamdulillah it did. Not to forgotten, Thanks to my parents and my family for giving me a second chance and trusted me as well as my friends who always be there for me. Hm..that's all for now. More updates coming soon!

With love,
Mia Nur

4 comments:

  1. congrats farah!!! ^_^
    btw..awk dah tuka no ke?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks lin..at last after penat menanti dan mencari..hehehehe..Alhamdulillah.
    hm..x la..still num yg sama.well, the latest 1 la..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good 4 you.rezeki la tu. =D

    ohh yeah. miskol la nati. aritu kn...3 4 kali kita kol awk... salah number kot kita save.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahaha..okie..okie..nanti sy send msg kat awk k.

    ReplyDelete