Search This Blog

Monday, June 21, 2010

R.E.F.L.E.C.T.I.O.N.S

Its kinda funny knowing how a novel reflects your real life.. Maybe its not 100% exactly the same but around 80% - 90%.. Its like someone tells others about you. Actually there is a novel introduced by my friend Fadilah (mind you that she is a novel lover) entitled "Cinta Ain Naqilah" written by Siti Nur Athirah Bt Mat Taha and published by Telaga Biru.. She "fished" me to read this novel by saying.. "Cerita dia macam awk"..hehehe.. Okay..After reading it..yup its true..the story is kinda similar with me..the cinta part ye..It then makes me realised..perhaps what happened to me really did happened to someone else too or maybe worse.. hm..this is how God test us. Anyways, the overall story was great..so Islamic (and surely it does open my eyes) and here are a quote at the end of the novel that I would like to share with others..simple with a deep meaning..

"Jika ada sesiapa pinta CINTAmu,
katakan ianya hanya pada ALLAH.
Jika ada sesiapa pinta RINDUmu,
katakan ia hanya untuk RASULULLAH.
Jika ada sesiapa pinta KASIHmu,
katakan ianya hanya buat IBUBAPAmu.
Jika ada sesiapa pinta SAYANGmu,
katakan kau menyayangi saudara-saudara MUSLIMmu.
Jika ada sesiapa pinta KEIKHLASANmu,
maka berilah ia pada yang benar-benar menghargainya."

Its true, only people who really know how to appreciate you deserve your love.. Till we meet again..

With love,
Mia Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment