Search This Blog

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Operation Theater

Sorry for not updating my blog for quite a time.. Yup! something came up.. I went for an operation to cut out a lump (ganglion bak kata doctor) on my right hand..Nothing much to write, enjoy the pictures..

Tags on my hand.. one for admission and another one for the operation..

The lump on my right hand.. (share my ups and down for almost 1 year..hehehe)

And again..

After the operation..I have to stay this way for 1 week..

Cupcakes from my best friend Fadilah which she brings along when visiting me at my house a day after the operation..(sedap sgt2 cupcake tu..to tell the truth, I didn't share it with anyone..hehehe..and I finished it in one day!)

I'm recovering now..hopefully to open the bandage by the end of this week and able to use my right hand again as usual.

With love,
Mia Nur

1 comment:

  1. fara,sedap sgt ye???nanti kalau awk gi amcorp awk try lah cari...uncle yang jual tp hanya ada pd hari jumaat,sabtu & ahad...=D

    p/s-semoga cepat sembuh=D

    ReplyDelete