Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My perfect soul mate

I used to have a dream..well, more accurate daydreams on what kind of guy I wanted to be with..or more likely to be called my dream guy a.k.a my Mr. Right. Rasanya every human being experience the same thing both men's and womens.For me, here are the criteria of my perfect soul mate

1. Older than me - So that I will respect him as a partner. Hm..senang cakap sy suka lelaki yang mature.

2. Not a smoker! atau sewaktu dengannya - Its not that I hate smokers but I prefer to be with a non-smoker-person.. reason?? I dun like the smell of smoke and in fact if we are married one day, he will harm me as well our babies indirectly with the awful danger of cigarette smoke..right kn??? And definitely not a drugs addict.

3. Have a stable career - To support his own life as well eventually ours. Jangan pulak nanti perempuan yang tanggung dia.

4. Have a car - Well at least drive a car. To tell the truth, I hate driving. I drive when I really had to.. To prove on how much I really hate driving, hm..I was orang yang paling lambat in my siblings to posses a driving license.At the age of 20 br ada driving license..saja ambil lambat sebab tak minat langsung nak bawak kereta. Unlike like my sisters and brother where they get their driving license as early as 18 years old..Call me "a driver that never drives" or "orang yg langgar jalan"..what the heck..huhuhu..tp yang pasti I am very proud to say that I AM NEVER A DRIVER TO ANYONE!..hehehe. So about having a car, I prefer the guy to pick me up and send me back every time we went out..act like a gentlemen..

5. A Muslim - Definitely a must. How on earth will we get married if he is a non-Muslim.. A converted will be accepted but then mesti niat dia untuk masuk Islam not semata2 kerana cinta..bahaya..

6. Loyal and honest - I believe this is a secret of a long lasting relationship.. To those who really knew me they will know that I am not a person who looking for a boyfriend (apparently because the relationship did not last).. I'm looking for a relationship more than that..more perfectly, I am looking for a husband..a future husband. I can be loyal and honest and I'm expecting my future husband to do the same.

7. Ambitious - He knew what he is doing and he have a clear view on what he wanted to achieve in the future..He has his short and long term goals..

8. Knowledgeable - So dia boleh bimbing saya..bukan sahaja ilmu duniawi tapi juga ilmu akhirat.. A knowledgeable person jugak penting for me because I know I will respect him for his knowledge. Since I have a degree in Business Administration (what type of course taken jugak penting tau).. I am expecting him to be at least at the same level as me.

9. Good looking - More on "sedap mata memandang" because susah plak nanti bila dia ada ramai "peminat"..peminat biasa-biasa x pe lagi..kalau peminat gila..mampus!

10. Romantic - Hm..this will be an advantage.. tapi saya pernah dengar that "lebih baik kalau dapat lelaki yang penyayang daripada lelaki yang romantik".. berbeza kan??? lelaki yang penyayang lebih kekal berbanding lelaki romantik.. lelaki yang penyayang mestilah lelaki yang tidak pukul pasangannya atau mengeluarkan kata-kata kesat kerana ada cara yang lebih baik untuk mengajar dan menegur kesilapan pasangan masing-masing

11. Baik budi perkerti - Dia mestilah pandai mengambil hati orang tua. Baik budi bahasanya dan bukanlah seorang yang suka mengeluarkan kata-kata kesat sebab sy percaya setiap kata-kata itu adalah doa and kita mestilah mendoakan perkara yang baik sahaja.

Hm..after went back with this entry rasa mcm terlebih perfect pulak.. But what most important is I know what I'm looking for in my man. I will know he is my perfect soul mate when the time is right for me to met him (^_^).. Last but not least, enjoy a quote I pick out from one of my friend's page..

"Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you."

With love,
Mia Nur

4 comments:

  1. ~lelaki yang penyayang lebih kekal berbanding lelaki romantik.. lelaki yang penyayang mestilah lelaki yang tidak pukul pasangannya atau mengeluarkan kata-kata kesat kerana ada cara yang lebih baik untuk mengajar dan menegur kesilapan pasangan masing-masing~

    ske gler baca part nih!!! =p
    hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. owh..pinjam sikit ayat2 ustaz masa belajar family in Islam dulu and ada yg sy tambah2 sendiri..betul kn?? x kisah la masa belum @ selepas kahwin..still x blh pukul or keluarkn kata2 kesat to ur partner :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. amboi fara,ala2 perfect gitu...hope awk jumpa mr right idaman awk ni sebelum awk mencecah usia 25...amin...

    p/s-awk budget nak kawen at d age of 25 kan???awal@ lewat skit xpe kot...eehehe...good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amin..
    yup betul..sy target nak kawin masa 25 tahun. sekarang ni banyak lagi nk dicapai..career, Master n phd n byk lagi la..hehehe

    akak pn sama..semoga cepat bertemu jodoh..

    ReplyDelete