Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Very First Post

Assalamualaikum and Hello to everyone...

As some of us are aware, this is my new blog.. something unwanted happened to my previous blog that I hate sooo much..ish! menysahkan betul! ;(..to make long story short, and since Im so annoyed to think bout the past, THIS IS MY VERY NEW BLOG!...hehehehe..so look at me now..how happy I am without the past especially without HIM!..what are more important is to look forward for the future..Im turning a new leaf (no turning back as well no U turn like my mum said..hehehe..) and Im eager to face it..for me life is so beautiful and meaningful to be wasted..so Im living like Im dying..Lots of things to be done..I need an effective as well as an efficient plan for sure..Will get back with that later..Before I end this post..LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST DEAR FRIENDS! =)..Till we meet again..
With Love,
Mia Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment