Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Engagement!

On the 14th February 2010 (Sunday), as all the Chinese celebrating Chinese New Year and also so called The Valentine Day celebrated by lovers, my eldest sister also carved her memorable moment as she celebrated her engagement day..It is the first weeding to be in our family and all of us are all excited welcoming the new family member.

All the ladies; from left, kak yan, kak ina and me..at my room after the makeup session

All the Hantaran dari pihak lelaki


One of the best.. pyramid of Ferraro Roche's


The beautiful foundant cake made by kak akmal..want her phone num??? call my sis..hehheh..


I love this pic..an Italy football team jersey..one of the hantaran for Abang Hadzri


The mouth watering strawberries..with chocolate.macam hantaran Dato' Siti Nurhaliza dulu =)


Once again..cantik kan?


These are the hantaran from pihak perempuan..hasil tangan kak ina, kak yan and me =)


The three of us


The moment! tengok ramai anak sedara yang "sibuk"..hehehe..comel kan..si kembar eva and Erna pn ada (menyorok belakang mimi)


All of us..my family, my everything..


Again all of us..love them so much (^*^) muah!


Last but not least, kak ina and her fiance a.k.a my future brother in law..Abang Hadzri
With Love,
Mia Nur

No comments:

Post a Comment