Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

Canadian Visit

On the 24th February 2010 (Wednesday), there were a visit from Canada. They came under the Global Vision Junior Team Canada, a collaboration program with Talisman (Canada's oil and gas company).. As were briefed by my project leader, they are the "creme", the best among the best University students allover Canada between the age of 18-20 years old. They were carefully selected by the director of this program, Amy Clifford (She also did informed me that the selection process is kinda similar with the "American Idol" selection..hehehe). She did informed us that the program is to train future leaders..and definitely she was right, all the students are excellent and there are highly competitive..lets view all the pictures taken using my camera shall we???
During presentation from the Canadian Students about PETRONAS

The presentation was AWESOME! I had to admit it..I were stunned


View of KLCC park from sky bridge (level 42)

Picture of me with Alex..the future lawyer :)

Me again with Monica..after lunch at Malaysian Petroleum Club (MPC)

A cute gift from Canada..see where I display it..

It was soooo cute..I had to admit, its kinda hard to get a clear view of it..but still I love it so much..Thanks to Elizabeth Clifford!

That's all for now..cant wait for the next international visits :)
With love,
Mia Nur

1 comment:

  1. mesti senang awk bercommunicate ngan dorang ni..english tip top!! =)

    ReplyDelete